thesoundofcolorthesoundofcolor

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Scarlet Horizon Scarlet Horizon

loved it

very cool game. I liked the different bombs you could use and the challenging levels. I liked it alot

Marbalon Marbalon

hmmm the idea is great

i mean this would be alot of fun if there was a purpose or better graphics or something.

Enigmata: Genu's Revenge Enigmata: Genu's Revenge

Play this game!!!!

Great classic style game but with innovative power ups and upgrades that tempts it's addictive gameplay. Great job making this, I love the mini game and I admire the story line. It seems most games lack a story but I followed it and couldn't wait to take down the bad guys.

I found it very entertaining to gain missions as I got further into the game and I respected having to earn upgrading your menu options. I truly loved this game. And I do agree, more achievements please!!!!

Phillip: The game DEMO Phillip: The game DEMO

not a very good "demo"

I do surely hope that this is the "demo" to something that is far from complete. I mean sure I like to sneak-peak projects before they're done via bootleg videos, ect but this is only the case to a similarity because a "demo" is usually released when the project is "FINISHED" but not "MASTERED" . the music industry I know by experience can identify these terms; finished being the project done enough for you to enjoy the full experience. This being said, I hope you will release a finished adaption.

I like the game play don't get me wrong I just see more potential in this. I thought it was a great challenge. Keep up the good work!

CubeX Prototype CubeX Prototype

drum and bass

I love the dnb tetris music. the game got repetitive after a while but I like it

snake game 1000 snake game 1000

snake-ums

soooooo freaking addicting

fireexit responds:

ha im gladd , im addicted to

Crappy RPG Battle Crappy RPG Battle

the title says it all

didn't know if you were expecting a nice score but ughhh you don't

Boring Day Boring Day

boring day

boring game

Kissing Express Kissing Express

ewweee

thats gross

and lame concept for a game. my idea: handjob express

Crop Circles Crop Circles

yay

i win!!!!

now where's my prize?

this is too easy though, minimal struggling