thesoundofcolorthesoundofcolor

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Never Been In Love GFKver Never Been In Love GFKver

whow whow whow

i liked it, reminded me of early Daft Punk lol. I dunno why but this is gonna be stuck in my head all day

:the Composer: :the Composer:

bravo

this is an exuberant and heart-driven animation that enlightened the muse inside myself, very inspirational and touching. great work!

Phil the Security Guard Phil the Security Guard

first of all

this sucks the first time

but the second time? It was genius and hilarious

the third time? it was eh, alright

i wish it was longer, too. i was hoping he'd find something else in every replay but marijuana ain't shit ma brother, this is 2009

IJP290 responds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIRF8l e7IPI

This is the vid it was originally made for.

Scarlet Horizon Scarlet Horizon

loved it

very cool game. I liked the different bombs you could use and the challenging levels. I liked it alot

Marbalon Marbalon

hmmm the idea is great

i mean this would be alot of fun if there was a purpose or better graphics or something.

Enigmata: Genu's Revenge Enigmata: Genu's Revenge

Play this game!!!!

Great classic style game but with innovative power ups and upgrades that tempts it's addictive gameplay. Great job making this, I love the mini game and I admire the story line. It seems most games lack a story but I followed it and couldn't wait to take down the bad guys.

I found it very entertaining to gain missions as I got further into the game and I respected having to earn upgrading your menu options. I truly loved this game. And I do agree, more achievements please!!!!

Dont play with knives! Dont play with knives!

hahahaha

fuck yeah man, good shyt